.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Brain Research Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Brain Research - test ExampleSuch factors made me realize that I want to receive more about the wiz and its functions, how tumors and cancers are developed in it and answer many more questions about the amazing organ. This, in part, whitethorn have been for the want of understanding and probably preventing my family from developing brain tumor because as they say, much(prenominal) distemper is hereditary. Although such fear may be unnecessary, I understand that knowing more about the unhealthiness will not sole(prenominal) enable me to help myself and my family but I can assist new(prenominal) people as well. The growing number of cases of brain tumor and cancer suggests that there is a pick up for more professionals who are well-equipped and able to help patients and I want to be a part of such medical team.In joining the program, I foresee myself developing strong query skills. I know that I will be working alongside qualified and efficient trainers so it is expected that I will be learning a lot about the processes of medical research. Moreover, since research is not scarcely gathering information but assimilating them as well, I will be able to purify my scientific and critical thinking. Besides, scientific and critical thinking have always been important considerations not only in the medical field but other professions as well. I also want to bump off experience with cutting-edge research techniques which I believe the program provides under the able hands of the carry professors and trainers. Consequently, I know that I will benefit from attentive mentoring.In addition, research is becoming a must in almost all fields of study so I want to take in myself for such tasks in my pursuit for further studies. I want to become comfortable in a research environment because I know I will be doing it not only in the university but also in the profession I am tracking. In fact, I see research as an essential part in the

No comments:

Post a Comment