.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Dispencing a contraceptive pills for minors without parental Research Proposal

Dispencing a antifertility pills for minors without parental permission - question Proposal ExampleProviding access to contraceptive pills has its pros and cons. It can be considered a good thing as it reduces the risk of pregnancy, however at the same time if parents do not know about their minors activities it can be harmful to the child in the future. Taking contraceptive pills can birth long term effects like hypertension and abnormalities in glucose tolerance. In my research I extend to answer question as whether parental control is necessary or not for the provision of contraceptive pills.During I research I came across several journals and articles which answer my questions. Article like Adolescent contraceptive method by Rochelle A. Turetsky, M.D., Victor C. Strasburger, M.D., and Fertility Effects of Abortion and Birth Control Pill Access for minors by Melanie Guldi are some of the articles which talk about the different options available for contraception. These artic les also discuss the laws cerebrate to confidentiality and access to contraceptive pills to minors. In my research I have used these articles and many others to help me proffer strong argument for my

No comments:

Post a Comment